Crystal Chandelier Ideas to Enhance the Appearance of Your Dining Space
Are you looking for the perfect dining room decoration? Do you want an exclusive home dining experience? Is there something missing from your dining space? If so, then perhaps you should consider adding a crystal chandelier. They add elegance, style and aura to any meal. But which one is right for you? If you have a small dining space, a large waterfall chandelier will look disturbing. Similarly, if you install a small chandelier in a spacious dining area, it might not get noticed.
Why Put a Chandelier in Your Dining Space?
A chandelier also lights up your dining area. There are several benefits to installing a chandelier in your dining area:
- You can dim or increase the light.
- A chandelier adds beauty to your home décor.
- Different chandeliers offer different looks and feels. When you install the right one, you enhance the look of your dining space.
Your dining room is where you sit, eat meals and relax, so it should give off the right mood and aura. By adding a chandelier, you create either a casual or formal look.
Types of Crystal Chandeliers
- Shiny Crystal Chandelier: These add drama and come in various shapes and sizes. They can be rectangular, round, a half-circle or horizontal, and come in lustrous and antique gold shades.
- Candle-Style Chandelier: If you are like the rustic and casual look, this type is for you. Candle-style chandeliers have dangling crystals and come fitted with candles facing the ceiling. Traditional chandeliers used candles to illuminate the dining experience; now the “candles” have become candle-shaped LED lights. This kind of chandelier, also known as a modern LED chandelier, is able to dim the light it gives off.
- Pendant Chandelier: This type of crystal chandelier adds a vintage feel. Its appealing look goes well in dining rooms.
- Gem cut crystal chandelier: Made with Egyptian crystals, these chandeliers are expensive but can add the perfect aura to your dining space.
- Globe crystal chandelier: This one-of-a-kind chandelier is huge and has crystal balls in an open frame that have a specific decorative pattern. This type of chandelier is ideal for rooms with high ceilings as they are usually very tall.
Chandelier to Complement Home décor
When you buy a chandelier, there are numerous options, but it is important to decide which one will fit your space and offer the look you want. If you have a royal touch or Bohemian-themed home, a crystal chandelier will be perfect. However, if your home is modern, you should choose a modern chandelier. Other styles include contemporary, track lighting, shade and glass chandeliers. Pick the one that best complements the theme of your home décor.
The key to buying a chandelier within your budget is to make sure that you do not spend the whole amount on just the chandelier. Remember, labour is costly, so be sure to budget for installation and cleaning costs.
A chandelier is one of the most elegant kinds of home decorations and sets just the right mood in your dining space. Crystal chandeliers never really go out of fashion, while modern LED ones have brought innovation to the market. Therefore, if you are looking for a rustic, traditional and comfortable decoration, it is time to start saving some money for a crystal chandelier.