Exclusive Leather Sofas in Mississauga
Great Place to Buy High-Quality Leather Sofa
Divano is a renowned furniture store offering top-quality leather sofas in Mississauga. Well-tucked sofas create a style statement anywhere they are in. Loveseats, sectionals and chaise lounges are some of the types of leather sofas for your living room. All these and more are available at Divano. That’s because our high-end furniture is neatly crafted, polished and upholstered by specialized craftsmen in-house. We provide you with the best furniture pieces for your home at very affordable rates.
Apart from leather sofas, we also have:
- Crystal showpieces
- Home décor essentials such as lamps, vases and others
- Turkish furniture
- Dining room furniture
Check out the different types of furniture and home décor items available to transform your house into a home.
Browse our Leather Sofas
Visit Our Showroom in MississaugaUnit # 18A, Home and Design Centre,
2575 Dundas St W, Mississauga,
ON, L5K 2M6
Tips to Maintain a Leather Sofa
Cleaning a leather sofa doesn’t need to be difficult. By following some simple tips, you can keep your leather couches clean and looking new.
- Dust and vacuum regularly
- Damp a cloth in warm soapy water and wipe away the stain from the leather sofa
- For dark stains, a cotton swab dipped in alcohol should be used on the affected area
- Dry the leather thoroughly with a clean and dry cloth
- Apply leather cream with a dry cloth and let it sink in till it starts to shine
- Seek a leather care expert if none of the above-listed tips is successful in cleaning your sofa
- Cover your sofas if not used to keep away the dirt and stains
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of leathers are used in making a sofa and which one is the best?
This is made from different types of leathers such as full grain, top grain, split grain, bonded, bi-cast, faux and royalin. Among them, full-grain leather is the strongest and most durable making it the best quality leather for furniture.
- Are leather sofas durable?
Leather is more durable than fabric as it can withstand rough handling. An added benefit is that this type of furniture gets better with age.
- How do you tell if a sofa is made of real leather?
Factors such as price, label, smell, feel, grain and the backside of the sofa will reveal the genuineness of the leather used in making a sofa. You can also drop a small amount of water on the leather sofa, if it absorbs the moisture in a few seconds, then it’s real.